- Sun, Apr 05Ticket valid for 2 seatsApr 05, 2020, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM CDTTicket valid for 2 seats, 2851 Plano Pkwy, The Colony, TX 75056, USAIf you long for the flavors of Grandma’s southern scratch cooking, then you’ve come to the right place. Come join us at Cultivated Kitchen Studio for an unforgettable Southern Sunday Supper that will transport you back in time to Grandma’s kitchen table.
- Sat, Apr 04Ticket valid for 2 seatsApr 04, 2020, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDTTicket valid for 2 seats, 2851 Plano Pkwy, The Colony, TX 75056, USAIf diving into a bowl of freshly made pasta with a rich meaty sauce sounds like a night well spent, then you’re in luck! Come join us at Cultivated Kitchen Studio for an amazing Italian dinner where you and fellow pasta lovers will make a classic Italian dinner.
- Sat, Apr 04Ticket valid for 1 seat
- Sat, Apr 04Ticket valid for 1 seatApr 04, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PMTicket valid for 1 seat, 2851 Plano Pkwy, The Colony, TX 75056, USAIt’s been said that waking up to the smell of fresh baked homemade cinnamon rolls is one of life’s greatest pleasures and I can tell you at Cultivated Kitchen Studio we tend to agree! Come join us for our homemade cinnamon roll making class to see for yourself. Click Details/Book Now for more info!
- Fri, Apr 03Ticket valid for 2 seatsApr 03, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDTTicket valid for 2 seats, 2851 Plano Pkwy, The Colony, TX 75056, USAIf you love mouthwatering steak and succulent seafood, then this is the class for you! Come join us at Cultivated Kitchen Studio where you and fellow foodies will make a classic steakhouse surf & turf menu that can only be described as deliciousness!
- Thu, Apr 02Ticket valid for 1 seat
Cultivated Kitchen Studio has been a dream of Tyler Aponte’s since 2012. Working at The Hockaday School, Tyler had the opportunity to teach some of the girls about food and cooking, while also catering several private dinner parties and events. After doing some of those events he soon realized that he really enjoyed talking and showing people about food. Tyler wanted a place where he could share this love and passion for learning and creating delicious food with other people and that is where the idea for a kitchen studio originated.
Not ready to branch out into a brick and mortar place yet, Tyler continued to do small dinner parties and events in his spare time while still working his full-time executive chef job. As time went on and after talking with his family Tyler decided it was finally time to bring his dream to life, and on July of 2019 Cultivated Kitchen Studio was born.